wedi building panel
„Cut, shape, glue.“
wedi building panel systems
Available in a wide variety of thicknesses and sizes, wedi Building Panels are compatible with virtually any stable substructure. wedi Building Panels are lightweight, internally waterproof and dimensionally stable, making them fast, clean and simple to work with. The blue waterproof core is CFC-free, made from waterproof extruded polystyrene foam, reinforced with fiberglass mesh on both sides and coated with synthetic polymer resin mortar which fully embeds the mesh layer resulting in the panel's strength and the ability to develop highest adhesion strength to virtually any type of thinset mortar. The embedded mesh eliminates the risk of delamination of installation layers. The wedi Building Panel combines the benefits of the latest manufacturing technology and material quality with sound and traditional benefits our trades enjoy.
The wedi Building Panel can be tiled with all types of ceramic, glass or stone tile whether they are mosaic or large format tiles. Especially large and thin tile benefits of the durability of the wedi Building Panel and the even surface it provides.
- 100% waterproof due to its extruded polystyrene ( closed cell) foam core
- 100% mold and mildew proof due to the product ‘s natural composition.
- Strong and ready to tile surface made of reinforcing fiberglass mesh fully embedded in a cement based resin coating.
- High insulating properties due to its extruded polystyrene core giving tile or stone finish surfaces a warmer touch.
- Extremely lightweight due to its rigid foam core benefitting installations over older structures and fast and safe handling on construction sites.
- Easy and clean to cut to size using a utility knife.
- No limitation to use of tile sizes or the type of tile
- No limitation to use of cement based thinset mortars and grouts. Product works perfectly with polyurethane or epoxy based grouts.
- Replaces cement boards plus the added waterproof membranes.
- Available in multiple sizes and thicknesses for use as floor underlayment, wall and ceiling backer board, over countertops, tub decks, and for building seats or tileable furniture without need for any support made of wood or steel.
When placing an order, you agree that any and all information you give us is accurate and complete.
All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability. All prices listed on the Online Shop are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. The total price of your order, including any sales taxes, will be displayed prior to your purchase confirmation.
No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we accept your order by emailing the confirmation invoice to the email address given in your order and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including P&P) and the shipping method.
You must check all the details on this confirmation invoice are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
If your order cannot be processed , you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why and our proposed solution. If you’re not happy with the proposed solution, you may decide to cancel your purchase and obtain a full refund.
Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale/ already discounted products unless otherwise stated.